EXODUS 1 is your secure gateway to blockchain. It is the smart way to fulfil your demand for protection of your crypto assets while still enjoying the convenience of a high-end mobile device.
HTC Exodus 1 smartphone was launched in October 2018. The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display
The HTC Exodus 1 is powered by octa-core processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the HTC Exodus 1 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 16-megapixel secondary camera on the rear. On the front, it packs an 8-megapixel primary camera and a 8-megapixel secondary camera.
The HTC Exodus 1 is powered by a 3500mAh.
The HTC Exodus 1 is a single SIMsmartphone. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
How does the HTC Exodus 1 protect my cryptocurrency?
To keep your cryptocurrency safe, HTC implemented the TrustZone “Secure Enclave” on the Exodus 1, something you won’t find on your average Android phone. TrustZone is basically a hardware-based mini OS that acts like a digital bank vault, helping you manage your crypto assets and processes and running in parallel with the phone’s Android 8.1 OS. Any data protected by TrustZone is cordoned off from—and unreadable to—everything else on the phone, including the Android OS and anything running on it.
Exodus 1 users manage their cryptocurrencies via the Zion crypto wallet, which securely stores Bitcoin and Ethereum across a decentralized network. The wallet can even be used to make payments in apps with Zion integration (HTC has released the Zion SDK and Key management APIs for developers who wish to integrate support for Zion payments into their apps).
HTC is pushing for a decentralized future
The Exodus 1’s name is apt, as the device is part of the wider blockchain project to decentralize digital information and data at large, giving people control over their data and introducing transparency to various financial systems and marketplaces. As this quote from the Exodus 1’s design principles explains: “We believe we can rebuild the Internet together by empowering the people to own their own identities, personal data, and assets.”
It’s even been suggested that the open-source, decentralized bookkeeping and computing of the blockchain could be used for everything from voting and healthcare records, to more demanding computer processes like graphics rendering.
- Display: 6-inch IPS LCD display, 1440×3120 resolution
- Durability: IP68 dustproof and waterproof
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- OS: Android 8.1
- Storage and Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage (non-expandable)
- Battery: 3500 mAh battery, USB type-C charging, support for fast charging
- Camera: 16-MP and 12-MP main camera, dual 8-MP selfie camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Headphone jack: Yes
MEET ZION™. Your All-in-One secure walleti on the blockchain
- The 1st wallet protected by Trust Zone: When activating your Zion, a 12-word recovery phrase will be generated from the trusted execution environment (TEE). It is an isolated area that runs free from malware.
- All-in-one Wallet: View your BTC, LTC, ETH and ERC-721* on Zion. Manage your crypto asset is simple!. *Only the support ERC-721 will be shown in the wallet.
- Own Your Key with security: Keep your own key in the secure enclave. No login required. Zion won’t collect your personal data.
- Social Key Recovery: Zion helps you break and encrypt your recovery phrase to your trusted contact. They can help you recover when in need.
Buy the HTC Phone with Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin: https://www.htcexodus.com