Edgeless Ethereum Casino
Using the power of the Ethereum smart contract, we are introducing the Ethereum-based Online Casino which offers ZERO edge for its players and 100% transparency.
- ABSOLUTE TRANSPARENCY
- The random number generator is based on an Ethereum Smart Contract which is completely public. This means that everyone can see everything that is occurring inside the servers of the casino.
- 0% HOUSE EDGE
- Our casino will offer games that are solely based on skill and luck. If played perfectly, people will have a 0% edge gambling experience. However if players make mistakes; the casino will profit in the long run.
- LEGALLY COMPLIANT
- We have a casino license which includes: strict terms and conditions, responsible gambling information, account registration as well as other needed requirements to fit into a legal framework. In this way, we support legal and responsible gambling.
- INSTANT MONEY DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
- Instant and cost-effective cryptocurrency transfers will provide instant money deposits and withdraws for the customer, while regular casinos hold your money for 1 – 3 days before remitting it to you.
Online Casinos – Price and Transparency
The online gambling industry was valued at USD $45 billion in 2016. However, it has two major problems: the price of the gamble and transparency. The price of the gamble comes from unfriendly user rules: a large house edge of 1% – 15%, Money deposit/withdrawal fees. and 2 – 3 days withdrawal delays. Besides that, there is no way of knowing what is happening inside the casino servers and how the mechanisms are programmed. It can be easily manipulated. Players need to rely on trust in the casino which is not the best option in such a profit-driven industry.
Rise of the Cryptocurrency
In 2008, Bitcoin solved the gambling price problem. It offers instant money transactions without any fees, anonymity, a 0.01% – 2% house edge and more. Cryptocurrency gambling is on the rise with 890 million BTC wagered in 2016, a market value that has grown by 37% from 2015.
Cryptocurrency gambling has become a choice for many. However, it still has not solved one major problem: transparency. Most casinos provide a method called a ‘Fairness Check’ to prove their transparency. However, at this point, Fairness Check does not work and casinos still have the full power to cheat against their own players.
Smart cryptocurrency for gaming
The Ethereum smart contract-based Casino offers a 0% house edge and solves the casino transparency question once and for all.
Log in: Edgerless Crypto Casino